Los Lunas, N.M. (KKOB) — Smith’s Food and Drug Store in Los Lunas will host a Local Harvest Festival on Saturday, August 6, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The free event is in the Smith’s parking lot located at 2580 Main Street NW. The festival will highlight locally grown and manufactured New Mexico products found in all Smith’s stores. Customers can taste local foods with cooking demonstrations by New Mexico’s very own celebrity chef influencer, Mark Quinones. Additionally, customers can meet local farmers and product managers in person, ask any desired questions regarding the sourcing of their products, find new recipe inspiration, and receive free product giveaways.
Local vendors participating in the event include:
- Chopped Chile Co – Chopped Hatch Green Chile
- Eddie’s Savory – Los Lunas Brand of BBQ & Green Chile BBQ Sauces and Green Chile
- Ole’ Mexican Foods – tortillas
- Red Rock Roasters Coffee – Coffee – family owned and operated local coffee roaster
- The Bossy Gourmet – award winning salsa
- Valencia Mills – Sopaipilla & Fry Bread Mix
- Sadie’s – Marble Salsa
- EL PINTO restaurant
- Bueno- quesadillas
- Creamland- green chili dip
- Apple Canyon- Santa Fe gourmet coffee and Santa Fe seasons.
- Tio Franks- Red and green chili sauce
- New Mexico pinto beans, shelf stable roasted Hatch a green chile & red chile sauce
Other activities include music, a photobooth and lemonade stations.
For more information: www.smithsfoodanddrug.com