Sugar Skull Fun Run artist call
(Albuquerque, N.M.) – Bernalillo County is looking for original artwork submissions for the Sugar Skull Fun Run, happening on Sunday, Oct. 24th. The call for art is open to New Mexico professional and amateur artists of all ages. The artwork selected will be showcased on t-shirts, face masks, promotional materials, and social media. The general theme for artwork is Dia de los Muertos and the deadline to enter is June 25th. The selected artist will walk away with bragging rights and a cash prize of $250 dollars. To enter follow the instructions below.
Important submission details:
Sugar Skull Fun Run
- Event date is Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021
- General theme for artwork: Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)
- Must be original artwork created and owned by the artist
- Graphic, two-dimensional illustrations only: JPG, TIFF or PDF are the accepted digital formats for submissions
- Full color and/or black and white designs accepted
- Dimensions: No smaller than 8.5 x 11, no larger than 11 x 17
- Deadline: Friday, June 25, 2021, 5 p.m.
- $250 awarded to the selected artist
For entry form, please Click Here
Completed entry form should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 25, 2021.
For questions, please contact Public Art Program coordinator Kent Swanson at 505–314-0467.